DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
AHHHHHHHHHH omg the fact that my stupid selfies are coming up on pplz pages hahhahh what
also thank you sm ahhh but im sure it looks 100000x better on you tbh
you all need to watch this
Read from right to left :)
This is a little manga I wrote to show how a girl’s efforts to make someone hurting smile ends up revealing a similar compassion from the very boy she was trying to comfort. It shows how a little kindness can sometimes seem pointless but it can be contagious and turn around to help the person giving it more than the one receiving it.
SDOHUFodshuf omg this is so so so so so cute I love iiiit ahhh
I SHALL TAKE THE BUTTON SUGGESTION yesss
i dont have many buttons made at all so im not really stocking up at all. sometimes i just make them when i have nothing else to do tbh
thnx nonny <3 <3 <3